------=_Part_15411_17263084.1200527677906

Hi,
I am new to OpenSSL. I am reading documents on SSL and started practising.
As an assignment, I am writing a simple client server program (to support
cross platform, for windows and linux).
In my server code, sockets are created for UDP and TLS for SIP.
My code works for windows, but for linux it throws the following error. I
could not find the reason string for error code 4095.

return code from SSL_accept (rr = -1) SSL_get_error = 1
SSL_accept Failure
error:FFFFFFFF:lib(255):func(4095):reason(4095)
Can you guide me how to handle this case ?

Thanks in advance
Srinivas

------=_Part_15411_17263084.1200527677906

Hi,

I am new to OpenSSL.  I am reading documents on SSL and started practising.

As an assignment, I am writing a simple client server program (to support cross platform, for windows and linux).

In my server code, sockets are created for UDP and TLS for SIP.

My code works for windows, but for linux it throws the following error. I could not find the reason string for error code 4095.

return code from SSL_accept (rr = -1) SSL_get_error  = 1
 <ERROR_LOG> <sip_main.c: 1989> SSL_accept Failure error:FFFFFFFF:lib(255):func(4095):reason(4095)