On Mon, Jan 14, 2008 at 04:45:11PM +0800, Ian jonhson wrote:

> I received a certificate from remote client and need to deal with it.
> The certificate is stored in buffer, which is created by local server.
> However, I don't know how to make the stuff in buffer become
> X509-style certificate.

What do you mean by "received a certificate"? Certificates alone are
useless, you also need some data signed by the correspondig private key,
in the case of SSL/TLS this is the protocol handshake between client
and server.

What is the protocol in your case? How does the client's certificates
come into play?

--
Viktor.