--0-176747775-1200124258=:60800

I wrote code using openssl in my application, one side is client in Java , and one is server in C. When client connect to server, there is an error below:

javax.net.ssl.SSLHandshakeException: java.security.cert.CertificateException: No X509TrustManager implementation available

I use client.p12 and truststore for client. What is this error? Please show me how to solve this problem.

Be a better friend, newshound, and
know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try it now. http://mobile.yahoo.com/;_ylt=Ahu06i...Dypao8Wcj9tAcJ

--0-176747775-1200124258=:60800

I wrote code using openssl in my application, one side is client in Java , and one is server in C. When client connect to server, there is an error below:

javax.net.ssl.SSLHandshakeException: java.security.cert.CertificateException: No X509TrustManager implementation available

I use client.p12 and truststore for client. What is this error? Please show me how to solve this problem.

Be a better friend, newshound, and
know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. http://mobile.yahoo.com/;_ylt=Ahu06i...Dypao8Wcj9tAcJ "> Try it now.
--0-176747775-1200124258=:60800--