--=_alternative 00405550652573CD_=

Hi all,

I have DTLS server/client model. My server is blocked in SSL_read.If
server received the packet from DTLS client how can I get the Client IP
infomation from SSL_read function.How to get the senders information from
SSL_read.

thanks in advance.

Regards
Prasanna.P.M.

Larsen & Toubro Infotech Ltd.
www.Lntinfotech.com

This Document is classified as:

L&T Infotech Proprietary L&T Infotech Confidential L&T Infotech
Internal Use Only L&T Infotech General Business

This Email may contain confidential or privileged information for the
intended recipient (s) If you are not the intended recipient, please do
not use or disseminate the information, notify the sender and delete it
from your system.