------_=_NextPart_001_01C8251C.9D8DC6A6

Hi all,

I have a question about certificates and openssl..

I need to insert some custom fields into a self signed certificate, like
an UID. I wanna know.. have some way to do this with openssl?

Thanks for your time,

Marcelo.

------_=_NextPart_001_01C8251C.9D8DC6A6

=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-comfficeffice" =
xmlns:w=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-comffice:word" =

charset=3Dus-ascii">

style=3D'font-size:
10.0pt;font-family:Arial'>Hi all,>>

style=3D'font-size:
10.0pt;font-family:Arial'>I have a question about certificates and =
openssl..>>

style=3D'font-size:
10.0pt;font-family:Arial'>I need to insert some custom fields into a =
self
signed certificate, like an UID. I wanna know.. have some way to do this =
with
openssl?>>

style=3D'font-size:
10.0pt;font-family:Arial'>Thanks for your =
time,>>

style=3D'font-size:
10.0pt;font-family:Arial'>Marcelo.>>

------_=_NextPart_001_01C8251C.9D8DC6A6--