--_000_9427A358BEEECA4D8267C8C5FD8322A6062A4618EFBLR KECMBX04ad_

We are facing an issue related to SSL-enabled Apache 2.2.6(64 bit).
We have build openssl-0.9.8g and Apache 2.2.6 source on AIX in 64-bit mode=
on AIX 5.2(32 bit kernel).

Using xlC_r compiler to build the sources. And in installation there is no=
issue.
Now when we start apache web server it gives segmentation fault.

To cross-check whether this is an issue related to apache or openssl, we=
tried to install apache without SSL.
There we are able to start apache web server and not getting any error.

Also we tried to copy the ssl-enabled Apache web server on AIX 5.3(64 bit=
kernel).There we are not facing any issue.

Please suggest.

Thanks,
RT

This e-mail contains PRIVILEGED AND CONFIDENTIAL INFORMATION intended=
solely for the use of the addressee(s). If you are not the intended=
recipient, please notify the sender by e-mail and delete the original=
message. Further, you are not to copy, disclose, or distribute this e-mail=
or its contents to any other person and any such actions are unlawful.=
This e-mail may contain viruses. Infosys has taken every reasonable=
precaution to minimize this risk, but is not liable for any damage you may=
sustain as a result of any virus in this e-mail. You should carry out your=
own virus checks before opening the e-mail or attachment. Infosys reserves=
the right to monitor and review the content of all messages sent to or=
from this e-mail address. Messages sent to or from this e-mail address may=
be stored on the Infosys e-mail system.
--_000_9427A358BEEECA4D8267C8C5FD8322A6062A4618EFBLR KECMBX04ad_

=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-comfficeffice" xmlns:w=
=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-comffice:word" xmlns=
=3D"http://www.w3.org/TR/REC-html40">

=3Dus-ascii">

=3D'font-size:10.0pt;
font-family:Arial'>Hi,>>

=3D'font-size:10.0pt;
font-family:Arial'>>

=3D'font-size:10.0pt;
font-family:Arial'>We are facing an issue related to SSL-enabled Apache
2.2.6(64 bit).>>

=3D'font-size:10.0pt;
font-family:Arial'>We have build openssl-0.9.8g and Apache 2.2.6 source on=
AIX
in 64-bit mode on AIX 5.2(32 bit kernel).>>

=3D'font-size:10.0pt;
font-family:Arial'>>

=3D'font-size:10.0pt;
font-family:Arial'>Using xlC_r compiler to build the sources. And in
installation there is no issue.>>

=3D'font-size:10.0pt;
font-family:Arial'>Now when we start apache web server it gives=
segmentation
fault.>>

=3D'font-size:10.0pt;
font-family:Arial'>>

=3D'font-size:10.0pt;
font-family:Arial'>To cross-check whether this is an issue related to=
apache or
openssl, we tried to install apache without=
SSL.>>

=3D'font-size:10.0pt;
font-family:Arial'>There we are able to start apache web server and not=
getting
any error.>>

=3D'font-size:10.0pt;
font-family:Arial'>>

=3D'font-size:10.0pt;
font-family:Arial'>>

=3D'font-size:10.0pt;
font-family:Arial'>Also we tried to copy the ssl-enabled Apache web server=
on
AIX 5.3(64 bit kernel).There we are not facing any=
issue.>>

=3D'font-size:10.0pt;
font-family:Arial'>>

=3D'font-size:10.0pt;