------=_Part_1163_27946779.1193704644624

Hello to everyone
I have been reading the source , I'm new in the list.

I would like to work in the part of elliptic curves with DH if its possible.
or just check if i can contribute in that part and see if other schemes
can be useful to implement for encryption.
Or try to work with someone that is already checking this part.

thanks in advance

--
"Education is a system of imposed ignorance"

Noam Chomsky