------=_Part_10709_3423048.1193291531956

Hi Sujith,

do you about TLS security, I heared, it is same like SSL. I want to
know some idea to enable SSL in windows machine, if you know then please let
me know. It is very imp to me or if you know about any document related
this, please send me.

Thanks
Pramod

On 10/24/07, sujithsankar <sujithsankar@tataelxsi.co.in> wrote:

Hi All,

Does openssl rsa_Sign() functionality support digest algorithm SHA-256?

If yes, which version onwards is SHA-256 supported?

We are using OpenSSL 0.9.7g

Pls reply.

Thanks,

-Sujith

The information contained in this electronic message and any attachments to this message are intended for the exclusive use of the addressee(s) and may contain proprietary, confidential or privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient, you should not disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail. Please notify the sender immediately and destroy all copies of this message and any attachments contained in it. Contact your Administrator for further information.

------=_Part_10709_3423048.1193291531956--