------=_NextPart_000_00D0_01C816E7.2C558E00

We are using Keil compiler for 16-bit C167 infineon microcontroller and =
wishes to integrate DES encryption and DSA digital signature (i.e. SHA1, =
DES, and DSA modules).=20

1) Does OpenSSL provide 16-bit platform? Or rather, what is the best =
compilation/build options platform? Currently, we were concerned about =
the data types, definitions, declarations etc.
2) Does the OpenSSL requires any 64-bit operations for our applications =
mentioned above? In our case, "unsigned long" is 4 bytes, and compiler =
does not support 64 bit data type.
3) Is OpenSSL only applicable for operating system platform only? At 20 =
MHz clock frequency only, we are definitely concerned about whether our =
application can meet the demand.

Thanks!

Regards,

Soon Heng
------=_NextPart_000_00D0_01C816E7.2C558E00

charset=3Diso-8859-1">

Hi,

We are using Keil compiler=20
for 16-bit C167 infineon microcontroller and wishes to=20
integrate DES encryption and DSA digital signature ( face=3D"Courier New">i.e. SHA1, DES, and DSA modules). =

1) Does OpenSSL provide 16-bit =
platform? Or rather,=20
what is the best compilation/build options platform? Currently, we =
were=20
concerned about the data types, definitions, declarations =
etc.

2) Does the OpenSSL requires any 64-bit operations for =
our=20
applications mentioned above? In our case, "unsigned long" is 4 bytes, =
and=20
compiler does not support 64 bit data type.

3) Is OpenSSL only applicable for operating system =
platform only?=20
At 20 MHz clock frequency only, we are definitely concerned about =
whether our=20
application can meet the demand.

Thanks!

Regards,