------=_Part_38436_18198244.1192518826615

According to RFC 2246, the alert number 80 represents an "internal error".
Here is the description from the RFC

internal_error
An internal error unrelated to the peer or the correctness of the
protocol makes it impossible to continue (such as a memory
allocation failure). This message is always fatal.

Regards,
Tech Junkie.

Automated List Manager                           majordomo@openssl.org

------=_Part_38436_18198244.1192518826615--