------=_Part_76795_1932028760.1192503860451

hi all now i have a multithread program father thread do SSL_accept,if success creat a new thread to process it ,father thread continue to SSL_accetp.but now if client disconnect and restart ,I get233:error:1408F10B:SSL routines:SSL3_GET_RECORD:wrong version number:s3_pkt.c:299:
I guess I can judge it through return value of SSL_read but i donnot know which is . thank you