negative impact; so im gonna stop commenting on negative feed back because
it wasn't my intent to start a political discussion. My intent was to get a
message out,

#1 I like ron paul enough to get smacked around by OpenSSL developers. Truly
a tormenting experience, and not for those without any bravery.

#2 That its important to share an important message regardless of
consequence if the message is right. At this point, i believe 100% that the
message is worth getting out.

and #3 You guys should spend less time whining and more time writing
documentation.

love;
Jason

On 7/18/07, Eric Brown wrote:

> you're officially on my spam list. There's an appropriate forum to
> discuss your political views.
>
> On 7/18/07, edf green < edfgreen@gmail.com> wrote:
> >
> > But seriously.. RON PAUL 2008!
> >
> > www.ronpaul2008.com
> >
> > I go out on a limb here to spread the message, as i've never done it
> > before, and i hope you all can forgive me. It's just that i've never seen a
> > candidate that has made me or my colleagues so passionate about government,
> > reform, and the chance to restore to America what it has been void of so
> > long. Watch any of the following videos to see what i'm talking about.
> >
> > http://www.ronpaul2008.com/videos/20...olbert-report/
> > http://www.ronpaul2008.com/videos/20...04-daily-show/
> > http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WUYDt7kC3Z0
> > http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EF37-...elated&search=
> > etc etc etc..
> >
> > If you would like to see america in the hands of a man who'd like to
> > restore us to our former glory, spread the message.. go out on a limb, even
> > at the risk of being removed from the openssl mailing list. Haha..
> >
> > again.. sorry but my heart tells me i had to
> >
> > ~Jason
> > P.S. OpenSSL rocks

------=_Part_103417_11262823.1184804479695

Regardless of your negativity, i still love OpenSSL and i'll still code to support it, and in the end this discussion will probably have only a negative impact; so im gonna stop commenting on negative feed back because it wasn't my intent to start a political discussion.  My intent was to get a message out,

#1 I like ron paul enough to get smacked around by OpenSSL developers. Truly a tormenting experience, and not for those without any bravery.

#2 That its important to share an important message regardless of consequence if the message is right.  At this point, i believe 100% that the message is worth getting out.

http://www.ronpaul2008.com/videos/2007-06-13-colbert-report/