--Boundary_(ID_sT7VRGwsykyZw4NDzkpBQg)

Hello,

I am using PKCS7_sign for applying Digital Signature to files, when I am
creating an enveloped PKCS#7 file that contains also the signed file
content all the signed file data is being loaded to memory (this would
be a problem with large files), I know that I can use the DEACHED option
to create a PCKS#7 file without the content of the signed file, but this
is not good for me.

I have searched the OpenSSL API and tried to think of a workaround but
could not, is there a way (using OpenSSL API) to create a PKCS#7 digital
signature of a file that will contain the signed file content without
all the signed file being loaded to memory?

Any help would be great.

Thanks,

Hagai.

--Boundary_(ID_sT7VRGwsykyZw4NDzkpBQg)