How to add my own cipher to openssl - Openssl

This is a discussion on How to add my own cipher to openssl - Openssl ; --0-257777565-1166541034=:32575 Content-Type: text/plain; charset=iso-8859-1 Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable Hi, =20 i want to add my own cipher to openssl library, is it posssible? if yes can any one explain the procedure =20 Thanks in advance =20 Nagaraju=20 =20 Send free SMS to ...

  1. How to add my own cipher to openssl

    --0-257777565-1166541034=:32575

    =20
    i want to add my own cipher to openssl library, is it posssible?
    if yes can any one explain the procedure
    =20
    Thanks in advance
    =20
    Nagaraju=20
    =20

    Send free SMS to your Friends on Mobile from your Yahoo! Messenger. Down=
    load Now! http://messenger.yahoo.com/download.php
    --0-257777565-1166541034=:32575

    i want to add my own cipher to op=
    enssl library, is it posssible?
    if yes can any one explain th=
    e procedure

    Thanks in advance
    =

    Nagaraju

    Send fr=
    ee SMS to your Friends on Mobile from your Yahoo! Messenger. Download Now=
    ! http://messenger.yahoo.com/download.php
    --0-257777565-1166541034=:32575--

  2. Re: How to add my own cipher to openssl

    Yes of course.... you can integrate any ciphers to openssl library.
    Just list your c files in crypto directory....
    make entry in evp structure in /crypto/evp directory ...... as how
    openssl ciphers are done.
    compile crypto.....
    Corresponding changes in Makfile to compile your code....
    thats it.....
    its simple......
    tell me if u want more clarification......

    Regards,
    Om

    nagaraju gundimi wrote:
    > --0-257777565-1166541034=:32575
    >
    > Hi,
    > =20
    > i want to add my own cipher to openssl library, is it posssible?
    > if yes can any one explain the procedure
    > =20
    > Thanks in advance
    > =20
    > Nagaraju=20
    > =20
    >
    > Send free SMS to your Friends on Mobile from your Yahoo! Messenger. Down=
    > load Now! http://messenger.yahoo.com/download.php
    > --0-257777565-1166541034=:32575

    i want to add my own cipher to op=
    > enssl library, is it posssible?
    if yes can any one explain th=
    > e procedure

    Thanks in advance
    =

    Nagaraju

    Send fr=
    > ee SMS to your Friends on Mobile from your Yahoo! Messenger. Download Now=
    > ! http://messenger.yahoo.com/download.php
    > --0-257777565-1166541034=:32575--

  3. Re: How to add my own cipher to openssl

    Hi,

    I want to do the same thing i.e add my own cipher to open ssl.

    Could you please explain in details as to how I can do this. I read the answer form Om, as I am new could you please give me more details

    Thanks,
    sachin

+ Reply to Thread