------_=_NextPart_001_01C70FB0.C174D0DC

Hello,

I have written a little client/server C application establishing SSL =
connections. On the client's side I use 'SSLv23_client_method()' and on =
the server's side 'SSLv23_server_method()' to support all SSL versions.

Sometimes I get the following errors on the server's side:

26782:error:1408F455:SSL routines:SSL3_GET_RECORD:decryption failed or =
bad record mac:s3_pkt.c:424:
26782:error:1408E098:SSL routines:SSL3_GET_MESSAGE:excessive message =
size:s3_both.c:444:

But the 'SSL_connect()' function returned successfully on the client's =
side.
If I try 10 SSL connections, 6 will be successful, 4 failed. It seems =
that the openssl library is not stable.

I am using openssl 0.9.7a running on Linux RedHat 9.0.

Is it a known bug?
Is there any database of all openssl bugs?

C=E9dric Pillonel

------_=_NextPart_001_01C70FB0.C174D0DC

charset=3Diso-8859-1">
6.5.7650.28">
Sporadic SSL_accept error: decryption failed