------=_Part_84673_1918608.1159948003787

Hi,

I'm developing an application using X509 cert stardard.
I'm trying to use a remote Certification Authority in
client-server authentication exchange.

In other words :

Client send public key to server - Server verify client's public key with CA
- Authentication exchange follow up

My problems are :

1) How Server can trust a CA on demand using OpenSSL? (I thing that CA
should be pre-trusted)
2) Using OpenSSL API how can server get public key verification from CA?

Thanks to all