------=_Part_2647_1823568.1159798833422

Hi,
I have created a private key using the below command and signed the csr
>>openssl genrsa -out host.key

When I try to use the host.key in my server, I am egtting the below error
-----------------
caused by: A lifecycle exception was thrown while trying to initialize the
Tomcat server
caused by: LifecycleException: Protocol handler initialization failed:
java.io.IOException: An AXSecurityException was thrown while trying to
create the server socket on the port [ 8001] with the message:
iaik.asn1.CodingException: No ASN.1 AlgorithmID type!

Looks like the private key is not ASN.1 type.

Can anyone help me to resolve this issue.

Thanks in advance,
Babu