------=_NextPart_000_0081_01C6E3EC.5C59BDD0

I need help... if my spelling it's wrong, you'll understand, I'm from
Argentina.
I'm using SSL to create certificates and I've created my own CA, by
stunneling connections between the server and the users we want to ensure
safety and credibility.
I used to have a problem with my CAcertificate 'cause it hasn't got the IP
or the page's common name, so I created a new one, using the IP, if I use
that new certificatein the stunnel in the server it throws this error;
[error:140890B2:SSL routines:SSL3_GET_CLIENT_CERTIFICATE:no certificate
returned] The user trying to connect has a certificate trusted by the
server, and his stunnel says: bad certificate. I don't undestand why it's
this error for.
I'll apprishiate any help.

------=_NextPart_000_0081_01C6E3EC.5C59BDD0

charset=3Diso-8859-1">

I need =
help... if my=20
spelling it's wrong, you'll understand, I'm from =
Argentina.

I'm =
using SSL to=20
create certificates and I've created my own CA, by stunneling =
connections=20
between the server and the users we want to ensure safety and=20
credibility
class=3D984161720-29092006>.

I used =
to have a=20
problem with my CAcertificate 'cause it hasn't got the IP or the page's =
common=20
name, so I created a new one, using the IP, if I use that new =
certificatein the=20
stunnel in the server it throws this error; [error:140890B2:SSL=20
routines:SSL3_GET_CLIENT_CERTIFICATE:no certificate returned] The user =
trying to=20
connect has a certificate trusted by the server, and his stunnel says: =
bad=20
certificate. I don't undestand why it's this error =
for.

I'll =
apprishiate any=20
help.