Hi all,

I have one single file which has both the private key and the certificate
concatenated. It is shown below (edited for clarity). My question is: Can I
break this into 2 different files - one with the private key and the other
with the certificate? If no, is there a way to achieve what I am trying - to
have 2 files. If yes, then where should these "Bag Attributes" go?

Bag Attributes
localKeyID: 01 00 00 00
friendlyName:
c89312a17adc0b078d3afe827f53bc88_70df3a08-978e-4bde-86e2-09487552f16e
Key Attributes
X509v3 Key Usage: 10