hi all,
I am trying to buold a application which can give me all the
connection info like version no,cipher used,and all the handshaking
parameters,
so will anyone tell me how to do this ,I am able to get the version and the
cipher which the server and client have been agreed to work on ,but i want
does they come up to a decition,also i have used the demo program of ssl
provided in openssl-0.9.8b ,but when i execute it ,server side says "Client
does not have certificate."
so how can we put certificate,also i want list of allowed and disallowed
ciphers

thanks & regards
bhanu