--=====================_1028819078==.ALT

I am currently using OpenSSL 0.9.7e which has the option linux-elf-arm
for ARM processors.Recently i downloaded OpenSSL 0.9.8c.It seems that the
linux-elf-arm option has been removed from the Configure file.
Can anyone throw some light on why this option has been removed.I want
to use the OpenSSL library as a shared one on IXP425 based platform?
Is there an equivalent option for linux-elf-arm?

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Please let me know if this is the right place to post this question.

Thanks and Regards
Yugandhar