Beware - some versions of HPUX do not come with a suitable random data
device. If I recall correctly, HPUX 11.00 and 11.11 do not have one, but
HPUX 11.22 does. Your end-users may need to install one of the random
data devices available from HP (they freely provide /dev/random,
/dev/urandom and their own version of openssl with a bundled random data
device)
SunOS/Solaris 5.6 and 5.7 also lack a random data device.

--
Adam Mlodzinski=20