------=_Part_10542_26929501.1188558329071

Hi,

I am working for a Firewall/VPN security product with os as uclinux and MIPS
Board.This product is having some issues with SSLv2 vulnerabilty like buffer
overflow. The current OpensSSl version on the box is 0.9.6g.

Is there any patch to the above problem?
IS there any way to upgrade to SSLv3?

Thanks and Regards,
Krijay