------_=_NextPart_001_01C7B4F9.3BDDDE7D

Does the following propose a memory leak in openss-0.9.7L --

In function EVP_MD_CTX_cleanup(), if EVP_MD_CTX_FLAG_REUSE flag is set,
the context' md_data is not freed. However, at the end of function, all
contents of this context had been cleared by memset. This results a
loner memory block (previously pointed by ctx->md_data.

Can any one confirm the same, or correct me if I made a mistake?

Thanks,
Ming

------_=_NextPart_001_01C7B4F9.3BDDDE7D

charset=3Dus-ascii">