I would like to use openSSL with a third party firewall/proxy application.
This application gives me hooks to intercept SSL request/responses. In the
hook functions, all I get is the SSL raw data (the socket management is
completely hidden in the proxy application). How do I use OpenSSL library to
provide SSL handshake and encryption/decryption of this raw data? I guess
I'll have to use something like a BIO_pair with input and output buffers as
the BIOs and SSL as a filter BIO. Any ideas/suggestions and hints to sample
code would be helpful here.

Thanks