------------=_1182329341-72865-3

Hello everyone,

additional information on the compile problem with gcc 4.2.0:
I built and checked gcc-4.1.2 on the system where the reported error aros=
e.
I then rebuilt openssl with gcc-4.1.2 and could successfully run the test
suite.=20

If there is anything I can do to help narrow down this problem, please
mail. I must admit that I don't really understand the function definition=
that cause the problem.

Best regards,

Peter Hettkamp

DONE via BIO pair: TLSv1, cipher TLSv1/SSLv3 DHE-RSA-AES256-SHA, 1024 bit
RSA
10 handshakes of 256 bytes done
Approximate total server time: 0.01 s
Approximate total client time: 0.07 s
Test IGE mode
util/opensslwrap.sh version -a
OpenSSL 0.9.8e 23 Feb 2007
built on: Wed Jun 20 06:47:18 CEST 2007
platform: linux-x86_64
blowfish(ptr2)=20
compiler: gcc-4.1.2 -fPIC -DOPENSSL_PIC -DOPENSSL_THREADS -D_REENTRANT
-DDSO_DLFCN -DHAVE_DLFCN_H -m64 -DL_ENDIAN -DTERMIO -O3 -Wall
-DMD32_REG_T=3Dint -DMD5_ASM
OPENSSLDIR: "/etc/ssl"

--=20
"Only wimps use tape backup: _real_ men just upload their important stuff
on ftp, and let the rest of the world mirror it "
(Linus Torvalds, about his failing hard drive on linux.cs.helsinki.fi)

------------=_1182329341-72865-3
RT-Attachment: 1546/16832/6848

LS0tLS1CRUdJTiBQR1AgU0lHTkFUVVJFLS0tLS0KVmVyc2lvbj ogR251UEcg
djEuMi4zIChHTlUvTGludXgpCgppRDhEQlFGR2VMK0xrMzJNel pmeVR5TVJB
cDJUQUo5Q3RITmoydk84d1dua1l5dks0RStsRE1yZlp3Q2VNbV NXCkZPaWN3
YllyNExYYjRBZnlIbVI4VTFRPQo9SjNvTAotLS0tLUVORCBQR1 AgU0lHTkFU
VVJFLS0tLS0K