In message <010201c7a9d3$dea223b0$9be66b10$> on Fri, 8 Jun 2007 15:49:43 +0200, "Daniel Diaz Sanchez" said:

dds> I have compiled the Attribute Certificate API on Linux and it is
dds> working with OpenSSL 0.9.8a (I didn't check other versions)

Oh, really cool. I've taken it upon myself to have a look and make
sure to get ACs implemented in OpenSSL during the summer. I've
allocated the first whole week of July to do it. I'll get back to you

Richard Levitte

-- C.S. Lewis
Automated List Manager