Much appreciated Brad. Is this documented anywhere?

I totally agree that this stuff has nothing to do with
openssl-dev. I wasnt receiving the right information
that helped me solve the problem in openssl-users. The
information you have given should be documented at
least on the FAQ. I was at a loss on what I was doing
and sometimes the little things I missed count alot.
Pushing the dll to the same directory as the
application and the caveats? Huh! I would think that
dlls should reside in system32?

Anyway much appreciated and I hope this is now
resolved.

Thanks,
Garyc