------=_Part_17152_21786757.1176361454739

Hi All.

I am looking for some docs which explain how to use PSK based SSL connection
( RFC 4279).
I tried executing the example apps, but they asked for certificates. My
understanding is that PSK based SSL connection does not require
certificates. Am I correct ? Where can I find exmaple implemtentation ? and
any relevant docs ?

Thanks
Mahendra