Is there an active maintainer for the SSL portion of openssl that is
aware of the concern with the SSL_shutdown() implementation within
openssl/ssl/s3_lib.c and the suggested patch I have previously posted to
the openssl-dev list which addresses the situation.

I would appreciate ping from them.

Thanks

Darryl