Hallo,

i am working for an application based on unix systems. this appliction
needs a ssl client connection to an server. I had written a ssl
connection which works fine on AIX, HP-UX, Solaris and Windows. But on
Suse Linux theres is an segmentation fault after SSL_CTX_new. Please
see the code below. I hope you can give me an answer what is different
between the other Unix systems. Thank you.

SSL_CTX* ctx;
SSL* ssl;
X509* server_cert;
char* str;
//char buf [4096];
SSL_METHOD *meth;
int err = 0;

SSL_library_init();
log.cdbg_printf(DBG_I,"Load SSL Library");

SSL_load_error_strings();
log.cdbg_printf(DBG_I,"Load SSL error strings");

SSLeay_add_ssl_algorithms();
log.cdbg_printf(DBG_I,"SLeay_add_ssl_algorithms");

meth = SSLv2_client_method();
log.cdbg_printf(DBG_I,"SSLv2_client_method");

log.cdbg_printf(DBG_I,"Sizeof meth <%ld>",sizeof(meth));

log.cdbg_printf(DBG_I,"SSL_CTX_new");
ctx = SSL_CTX_new(meth);

if (!ctx)
{
log.cdbg_printf(DBG_E,"Cannot SSL_CTX_new");
ret = RC_ERROR;
break;
}