Hi!

I have a simple query. When I try to create a x32 library on a x64 bit Linux
using the -m32 flag which refers to OpenSSL I receive an error
opensslconf-i386.h: Not found. I tried locating the problem but was not able
to find one.

Is this related to something I did not do while installing the OpenSSL? Or
did I miss out on some configuration option while installing?

Thanks and Regards,
Saurabh.