Hi,

> I tried to compile OpenSSL using MinGW on Linux, but I could not do
> this.
> I've tried to modify configurations, converting ms/mingw.bat to
> ms/mingw.sh, removing the translation of / into \, and more...
>
> Before I making too much modifications,
> Have anyone succeeded in doing so?

The easier way probably is to modify the Configure script and then go
the standard Unix route of compiling. I know I've found (and used)
patches for doing this, googling for something like
mingw Configure OpenSSL
Since that was more than 6 months ago, it might even have been added
into current distributions and you just need to figure out the right
parameter for Configure (searching it for mingw to see what variants
it offers might turn up something).

Regards,
Stefan