On 10/01/2006 17:19, Tim Rice wrote:
> On Sun, 1 Oct 2006, Roger Cornelius wrote:
>
> > On 09/30/2006 12:05, Tim Rice wrote:
> > > On Fri, 29 Sep 2006, Roger Cornelius wrote:
> > >
> > > Native compiler works here (w/ the HACK mentioned above) but you
> > > I just tried gcc. (don't need no-sha512 w/ gcc)
> > > All tests pass

> > Regardless of what I do, I'm unable to get past the core dumping sh512t
> > test mentioned in my original message when building with gcc. How are
> > you invoking config? Do you have MP5 installed? Are you using version
> > 5.0.7Kj of the GNU dev tools that SCO provides? For what it's worth, I
> > had this problem pre-MP5 and with the previous version of the gnu dev
> > tools.

> Ethier "./config zlib" or "./config zlib-dynamic" works fine here
> (w/ the HACK mentioned earlier).

OK, I've tried that and just "./configure" with the same core dump in
the sha512t test. Also tried removing all compiler optimization with
the same result.

> I'm still on MP4. I'll load MP5 when I get some free time.
> I'm running the version of GNU dev tools in my media kit, 5.0.7g (gcc 2.95.3)
>
> Where did 5.0.7Kj come from?

It's here:

ftp://ftp.sco.com/pub/openserver5/op...utools-5.0.7Kj

I don't recall when I installed it, but the timestamps on the files are
August 2003 and the only prerequisite is MP1, so it's been around for
awhile.
--
Roger Cornelius rac@tenzing.org