On Sun, 1 Oct 2006, Roger Cornelius wrote:

> On 09/30/2006 12:05, Tim Rice wrote:
> > On Fri, 29 Sep 2006, Roger Cornelius wrote:
> >
> > Native compiler works here (w/ the HACK mentioned above) but you
> > I just tried gcc. (don't need no-sha512 w/ gcc)
> > All tests pass

> Regardless of what I do, I'm unable to get past the core dumping sh512t
> test mentioned in my original message when building with gcc. How are
> you invoking config? Do you have MP5 installed? Are you using version
> 5.0.7Kj of the GNU dev tools that SCO provides? For what it's worth, I
> had this problem pre-MP5 and with the previous version of the gnu dev
> tools.

Ethier "./config zlib" or "./config zlib-dynamic" works fine here
(w/ the HACK mentioned earlier).

I'm still on MP4. I'll load MP5 when I get some free time.
I'm running the version of GNU dev tools in my media kit, 5.0.7g (gcc 2.95.3)

Where did 5.0.7Kj come from?

--
Tim Rice Multitalents (707) 887-1469
tim@multitalents.net