First off, you need to get rid of the "all rights reserved" copyright
clause. Changing it so that it states you grant usage and
distribution rights with OpenSSL under its license would be a good
start. (Licensing, licensing, we all have to worry about it. )

Next, create a diff -c (contextual diff) against the current CVS,
including changes to the makefiles.

Then, submit that diff as a patch against the current CVS to rt@openssl.org.

(At least this is how I presume things should be done. This module
may need to go into the contrib/ directory, as it does affect
validation and thus security.)

-Kyle H

--

-Kyle H