Hi All,

We have a requirement to use icc compiler instead of existing gnu
compiler. Though the icc compiler states that libraries compiled with
gnu are compatible to use with icc. But we would prefer to re-compile
the openssl code with icc compiler.

So I would like to know if someone has experience of compiling the
openssl c code with icc compiler? Are there any known issues that
needs to be taken care of during compilation with icc? Do the make file
provided with the code has flags to changes the compiler to icc.

Pointer to any documents such as readme or instructions to followed for
compiling the openssl c code with icc compiler would help.

Please share your knowledge at the earliest.

Thanks,
Vijay