The more valid question I think would be where did you get the Security
Policy Version 1.1? As far as I know 1.1 has not completed validation
yet, therefore nothing has been released, or at least officially linked
on the oss-institute.org site (after-note, searching a bit, google does
turn up this: http://oss-institute.org/FIPS140/SecurityPolicy-1.1.pdf )

As far as I am aware, the 1.1 tarball won't be released until validation
is complete, and the 1.0 tarball has been removed because the validation
has been temporarily 'suspended'.

-Brad