On Mon, Aug 21, 2006, Jaraba Nieto, Fernando wrote:

> Hello,
>
> Do you know how I can to create a PKCS#7 file containing multiple signs?
>
> I need to sign a file with multiple signers and generate just one PKCS#7 file with all the signs inside.

This is supported in OpenSSL 0.9.9 both using the PKCS#7 high level API and
from the command line. Though only the command line version is currently
documented.

You can do this in previous versions of OpenSSL but only using the (again
undocumented) low level API. Check the source to the PKCS7_sign() function.

Steve.
Funding needed! Details on homepage.