------=_Part_13711_11354058.1142770171096

http://sourceforge.net/projects/openssl-net

Read-only svn access is available.
I'm going through and implementing the apps in C# as a way to gauge how
complete the managed wrapping is. Any comments or suggestions would be very
nice.

Thanks.
Frank

On 3/14/06, Frank Laub wrote:

> I have a sourceforge project pending for creation.
>

> On 3/13/06, Kyle Hamilton wrote:
> >
> > This would be a good thing to have available. I don't believe it
> > should be in the core OpenSSL code, though, but it could be in
> > contrib/ -- I would suggest making it available as a separate project
> > on sourceforge or somewhere.
> >
> > -Kyle H
> >
> > On 3/13/06, Frank Laub wrote:
> > > I've just recently put together a C# class library that wraps the

> > crypto DLL
> > > via PInvoke. I was wondering if anyone here would be interested in

> > such a
> > > thing or if perhaps I should just create a seperate project for it. I=

> > has
> > > many advantages but the biggest is allowing for ease of use of the

> > OpenSSL
> > > crypto API via managed lanaguages. If anyone is interested, give me a

> > shout.
> > >
> > > -Frank

------=_Part_13711_11354058.1142770171096

http://sourceforge.=
net/projects/openssl-net

Read-only svn access is available.
I=
'm going through and implementing the apps in C# as a way to gauge how comp=
lete the managed wrapping is. Any comments or suggestions would be very nic=
e.

Thanks.
Frank

On 3/14/06=
, Frank Laub < laub@gmail.com">frank.laub@gmail.com> wrote:
=3D"gmail_quote" style=3D"border-left: 1px solid rgb(204, 204, 204); margin=
: 0pt 0pt 0pt 0.8ex; padding-left: 1ex;">
I have a sourceforge project pending for cre=
ation.
8506f5a464_1">

On 3/13/06, =3D"gmail_sendername">
Kyle Hamilton
< k" onclick=3D"return top.js.OpenExtLink(window,event,this)">aerowolf@gmail.=
com
> wrote:

204, 204); margin: 0pt 0pt 0pt 0.8ex; padding-left: 1ex;">This would be a g=
ood thing to have available.  I don't believe it
should be in =
the core OpenSSL code, though, but it could be in

contrib/ -- I would suggest making it available as a separate project r>on sourceforge or somewhere.

-Kyle H

On 3/13/06, Frank Laub=
frank.laub@gmail.com> wrote:

> I've just recently put together a C# class library that wraps the =
crypto DLL
> via PInvoke. I was wondering if anyone here would be int=
erested in such a
> thing or if perhaps I should just create a sepera=
te project for it. It has

> many advantages but the biggest is allowing for ease of use of the=
OpenSSL
> crypto API via managed lanaguages. If anyone is interested=
, give me a shout.

> -Frank

______________________=

OpenSSL Project         &n=
bsp;           &nbsp=
;           tp://www.openssl.org" target=3D"_blank" onclick=3D"return top.js.OpenExtLin=
k(window,event,this)">http://www.openssl.org

Development Mailing Lis=
t            &n=
bsp;         =20
penssl-dev@openssl.org" target=3D"_blank" onclick=3D"ret=
urn top.js.OpenExtLink(window,event,this)">openssl-dev@openssl.org

Automated List Manager       &nb=
sp;            =
       g" target=3D"_blank" onclick=3D"return top.js.OpenExtLink(window,event,this=
)">majordomo@openssl.org

------=_Part_13711_11354058.1142770171096--