On Wed, Feb 08, 2006, baliw_na_sa_ssl (sent by Nabble.com) wrote:

> Does anyone knows how the ocsp functions in 0.9.7b of openssl works?
> Or even the steps in OCSP send request and response.
>
> Ur help is needed asap...thanks :-)

Well I wouldn't use OpenSSL 0.9.7b for a start. Its ancient.

If you want to use OCSP from the command line then the ocsp manual page gives
detailed info. There are a *lot* of command line options so you might want to
look at the EXAMPLES section first.

If you want to write an OCSP client then the API isn't documented much at
present. The ocsp command source code in apps/ocsp.c is an example though.

Steve.
Funding needed! Details on homepage.