From: owner-openssl-dev@openssl.org
[mailtowner-openssl-dev@openssl.org] On Behalf Of Dominic Makita (sent
by Nabble.com)
Sent: Friday, December 23, 2005 2:15 PM
To: openssl-dev@openssl.org
Subject: Convert csr from der to pem

Forgive my ignorance - I've just inherited the CA function at work &
still finding my feet while trying to migrating from java based
utilities to openssl. We've previously provided our clients a java app
to generate der format csr's for submission to us & rather than reinvent
the process for each of our clients, is there a way to convert the der
format csr's they currently send us, to the pem format that openssl
handles?=20

Thanks for any help=20
Dom=20

________________________________

Sent from the OpenSSL - Dev
forum at Nabble.com:
Convert csr from der to pem
<http://www.nabble.com/Convert-csr-fr....html#a2080810
> =20

------_=_NextPart_001_01C6080E.A9C0A17E

charset=3Dus-ascii">

color=3D#0000ff>Use=20
the 'openssl req -outform PEM -inform DER -in <in> -out=20
<outfile>'

color=3D#0000ff>-andrew

color=3D#0000ff>

From: owner-openssl-dev@openssl.org=20
[mailtowner-openssl-dev@openssl.org] On Behalf Of Dominic =
Makita (sent=20
by Nabble.com)
Sent: Friday, December 23, 2005 2:15 =
PM
To:=20
openssl-dev@openssl.org
Subject: Convert csr from der to=20
pem

Forgive my ignorance - I've just inherited the CA function at =
work=20
& still finding my feet while trying to migrating from java based =
utilities=20
to openssl. We've previously provided our clients a java app to generate =
der=20
format csr's for submission to us & rather than reinvent the process =
for=20
each of our clients, is there a way to convert the der format csr's they =

currently send us, to the pem format that openssl handles? =

Thanks for=20
any help
Dom

Sent from the href=3D"http://www.nabble.com/OpenSSL---Dev-f980.html">OpenSSL -=20