------=_Part_299_19526647.1135376105316

Forgive my ignorance - I've just inherited the CA function at work & still finding my feet while trying to migrating from java based utilities to openssl. We've previously provided our clients a java app to generate der format csr's for submission to us & rather than reinvent the process for each of our clients, is there a way to convert the der format csr's they currently send us, to the pem format that openssl handles?

Thanks for any help
Dom
--
Sent from the OpenSSL - Dev forum at Nabble.com:
http://www.nabble.com/Convert-csr-fr....html#a2080810

------=_Part_299_19526647.1135376105316

Forgive my ignorance - I've just inherited the CA function at work & still finding my feet while trying to migrating from java based utilities to openssl. We've previously provided our clients a java app to generate der format csr's for submission to us & rather than reinvent the process for each of our clients, is there a way to convert the der format csr's they currently send us, to the pem format that openssl handles?

Thanks for any help

Dom

Sent from the OpenSSL - Dev forum at Nabble.com:

Convert csr from der to pem

------=_Part_299_19526647.1135376105316--