------=_Part_824_11790408.1135042561138

Hi, we're using openSSL 0.9.6h version and i would like to add a TLS
cipher, TLS_RSA_WITH_RC4_128_SHA how will i do this.

I have added the new ciphersuite to ssl3_ciphers[] in s3_lib.c,
I've added the following lines:

{/
1,
TLS1_TXT_RSA_RC4_128_SHA,
TLS1_CK_RSA_RC4_128_SHA,
SSL_kRSA|SSL_aRSA|SSL_RC4|SSL_SHA1|SSL_TLSV1,
SSL_EXPORT|SSL_MEDIUM,
0,
128,
128,
SSL_ALL_CIPHERS,
SSL_ALL_STRENGTHS,
},

I have compiled it. But when i test it with "openSSL s_server", this cipher are
not seen by the server. what seems to be wrong with my modification in
openSSL? Is there something else i'm missing?

Please help. Any inputs will be highly appreciated.
--
Sent from the OpenSSL - Dev forum at Nabble.com:
http://www.nabble.com/Adding-TLS_RSA....html#a2019791

[...]

Adding TLS_RSA_WITH_RC4_128_SHA to openSSL 0.9.6h

------=_Part_824_11790408.1135042561138--