In message <20050727122031.GA35178@openssl.org> on Wed, 27 Jul 2005 14:20:32 +0200, "Dr. Stephen Henson" said:

steve> On Wed, Jul 27, 2005, Frdric Donnat wrote:
steve>
steve> > But i did not have a look at 0.9.7 snapshot (my mistake).
steve> > In the snapshot directory, what are openssl-r-0.9.7-stable-SNAP-.tar.gz?
steve> >
steve>
steve> Richard's RFC3820 code when it was a separate branch
steve> IIRC. Since that's now been merged we don't need it any more do
steve> we Richard?

Ah, no, it's true,we don't. I'll see to it promptly.

Cheers,
Richard

-----

Richard Levitte richard@levitte.org