> The pervious version will work. So i think it is a bug.

Let me rephrase. Disregard mingw instructions in INSTALL.W32 and follow
Unix instructions instead [found in INSTALL]. Does it work then? If it
doesn't, provide details, such as exact configuration options and error
messages. If it fails, consider building under Cygwin.

In other words, we'd rather make sure it works with a procedure which is
exercised virtually daily, even though on another platform, than try to
patch something tested occasionally by somebody else.