[sth@udoma.org - Wed Jul 6 01:10:41 2005]:

> Would You please apply the second DIFF file in sead of the first one ?
> > According to our records, your request has been resolved. If you

have any
> > further questions or concerns, please respond to this message.


I thought I had applied the second diff. The one you mention below seems
to be the first one (the one without additional config file options).

Is there a problem with the second diff?

Since 0.9.8 has been released now it will have to wait until 0.9.8a if
there is a problem.


__________________________________________________ ____________________
OpenSSL Project http://www.openssl.org
Development Mailing List openssl-dev@openssl.org
Automated List Manager majordomo@openssl.org