OK,

I want to know if there's anything more for me to worry about, or can
I release 0.9.8 tonight?

You have 12 hours (until 19:30, GMT+0200) to try to stop me :-). If I
receive no message saying I should release 0.9.8, I will at that time.
That means the developers also have that time to fix small remaining
bugs. Be careful though, so we don't break OpenSSL on some platforms
in the last minute.

Cheers,
Richard

-----