Hi all,

Due to a number of last minute reports, the final release of OpenSSL
0.9.8 is delayed a few days to give the affected people a chance to
test that the corrections done do fix things as expeted.

So please, if you have sent in a report about something failing with
one of the 0.9.8 betas, grap a snapshot (tomorrow's,
i.e. openssl-0.9.8-stable-SNAP-20050624.tar.gz or later) and try it,
to confirm that we fixed your problem and didn't create new ones.

And if anyone else wants to run a test, just to see that we didn't
break anything on your platform, please do so.

In all cases, please tell us how it went, so we know. Same channel as

I plan to do the final release on sunday (26th) or monday (27th)
evening, swedish time, so time is of the essence.


Please consider sponsoring my work on free software.
See http://www.free.lp.se/sponsoring.html for details.

Richard Levitte richard@levitte.org

"When I became a man I put away childish things, including
the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up."
-- C.S. Lewis
__________________________________________________ ____________________
OpenSSL Project http://www.openssl.org
Development Mailing List openssl-dev@openssl.org
Automated List Manager majordomo@openssl.org