In message <20050623000332.3D3091AC6E76@master.openssl.org> on Thu, 23 Jun 2005 02:03:32 +0200 (CEST), "Andy Polyakov" said:

appro> OpenSSL CVS Repository
appro> http://cvs.openssl.org/
appro> __________________________________________________ __________________________
appro>
appro> Server: cvs.openssl.org Name: Andy Polyakov
appro> Root: /v/openssl/cvs Email: appro@openssl.org
appro> Module: openssl Date: 23-Jun-2005 02:03:27
appro> Branch: HEAD Handle: 2005062301030323
appro>
appro> Modified files:
appro> openssl Makefile.org
appro> openssl/apps Makefile
appro> openssl/crypto Makefile
appro> openssl/crypto/bio Makefile
appro> openssl/engines Makefile
appro> openssl/test Makefile
appro>
appro> Log:
appro> Jumbo Makfiles update.
appro>
appro> - eliminate ambiguities between GNU-ish and SysV-ish make flavors;
appro> - switch [back] to -e;
appro> - fold/unify rules;
appro>
appro> This is follow-up to the patch introducing common BUILDENV. Idea is
appro> to collect as much parameters in $(TOP) as possible and "strip" lower
appro> Makefiles for most variables [and thus makes them more readable].

Hmm, are you planning on doing this in 0.9.8-stable as well?

Cheers,
Richard

-----

Richard Levitte richard@levitte.org